Energy Efficiency Development in Romania
April 7, 2016 – InterContinental Bucharest
Implementing energy efficiency solutions as a key-element for the sustainable development of modern Romania represents an obligation undertaken and implemented by applying the provisions of the 2012/27/EU Directive.
The development of energy efficiency projects in the field of lighting and the means by which modern solutions can help public institutions or private companies streamline costs will be debated by energy experts, government authority representatives and private sector executives at the 2016 edition of the Romanian Lighting Industry Forum.
FORUM DRAFT AGENDA
08:30 – 09:00 Delegates registration and welcome coffee
09:00 – 11:00 FIRST SESSION
Strategies, perceptions and policies for lighting in Romania
- Regulatory issues for lighting in Romania – the Government’s view
- Aligning Romania with the European standards in lighting legislation
- Transforming cities in a quality, secure and energy-efficient luminous urban environment
- Energy efficiency contracts – an approach based on the actual energy consumption from conventional sources vs.
- Competitive dialogue procedure, an alternative to tenders for energy efficiency contracts
- Design and reconstruction of electric power distribution system for an efficient lighting system
11:00 – 11:30 Networking coffee break
11:30 – 13:30 SECOND SESSION
Achieving energy efficiency and sustainability through modern lighting solutions
- Education in the field of lighting – “Lighting perspectives”
- Sustainability – Trends and opportunities 2016. Achieving energy efficiency with modern lighting solutions
- Examples of best practices in designing and using LED equipment; challenges of standards and norms for SSL
(solid-state lighting) using LED systems
- Shaping the future with Philips connected lighting
- Sustainability in indoor lighting: balancing energy efficiency with lighting quality
- Using modern lighting technologies to save energy. Successful implementation of LED systems for indoor and outdoor
lighting. Case studies: saving energy through implementation of modern lighting technology in Romania.13:00 – 14:00 – Romanian Lighting Industry Forum 2016 – Networking Lunch
Pentru mai multe detalii consultati documentul atasat.